I can't get into 1Password on my IOS phone. I just see the lock screen. No input options for master.

Options
pencraft
pencraft
Community Member

I upgraded to the new version and from a standalone to subscription account. Everything works fine on my laptop. However, I can't get anything to open on my phone. All I see is the screen with the lock symbol. No chance to enter anything. After I open the app, the lock slides up from the middle to the upper third of the screen. That's all that happens. I suspect I need to do some upgrade on my phone, but I can't tell what that would be. Can't get into settings or anything on the phone to make any changes there since there is no way to log in to the app.

1Password Version: can't get in to see
Extension Version: can't get in to see
OS Version: 11.4.1
Sync Type: not sure. Used to be dropbox.
Referrer: forum-search:IOS only shows main screen--no master password option

Comments

• pencraft
    pencraft
    Community Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Maybe a picture would explain this better. Here's what I see:

Can't do anything except close this screen. Can't get it to "do" anything.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018
    Options

@pencraft: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! For some reason iOS isn't fully loading the app on your phone. If you go to the multitasking view, you can swipe up to quit it and then open it again:

https://support.apple.com/HT202070

But it may be better to restart your device. Let me know if that helps.

• pencraft
    pencraft
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, a restart fixed it. Now why didn't I think of that! LOL Thanks for your help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Well, it shouldn't be necessary, and won't be in most cases. But it never hurts to try, in case something in the OS is hung up. Anyway, glad that helped. We're here if you need us! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.