Viewing documents feedback

One of my banks has a 2 factor authentication with a grid of numbers stored on a physical card:

I've saved a photo of the card as a document in 1Password so I can view it when logging in.

1. It would be great to be able to attach a document to the login entry for the bank

2. I've currently got the image attached as a document. I can find the entry in 1PX, but you can't easily view it. There is only a button to edit. It would be useful to see the image in this display, but failing that a button to view the image. If I open the entry via the 1Password website, I can automatically see the image.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks,
Ben

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.8.1
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @BforBen! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding Documents. I think it would be great to at least display Document images directly within the popup. We'll have to look into how feasible it is.

As for linking items, it's not yet possible to do this from 1Password X or 1Password.com. I agree that it would be much more convenient and easier to organize items if this feature was available directly, though.

ref: b5x-514

This discussion has been closed.