Multi Vault Support

KonradRi
KonradRi
Community Member

Hello,

I've been testing the Android app for a while now and am happy about the new possibility of OPVault with folder sync. This works, but I only ever have the possibility to use an OPVault.
Is there a change to use more than one OPVault?

greetings

1Password Version: 7.0.BETA-11
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.1
Sync Type: Folder / Nextcloud

Comments

• Hi @KonradRi. Multiple vaults are only supported when using a 1Password membership. You can sync one standalone vault, but we don't have plans to support multiple standalone vaults. I recommend giving a membership a try if you want to take advantage of multiple vaults on Android.

• m3gg3b
    m3gg3b
    Community Member

@peri we need all multiple vaults, no one needs only one. why we cant save our vaults at dropbox and use multiple of them in 1password?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@m3gg3b: A lot of people need only one vault — most 1Password users, in fact — but it's good to know that your personal preference is to use more than that. 1Password for Android doesn't have the ability to use more than one local vault, and it isn't something we have plans to add at this time. If being able to use multiple vaults in the app is important to you though, you can, however, do so today with a 1Password.com account, since the server handles vault management.

This discussion has been closed.