I want to move my 1Password 4 to my new PC. How?

I purchased a new Windows 10 PC and want to move my 1Password 4 from my old Windows 7 PC to the new one. I have my Agilebits key, but can't find how to download the 1Password software onto the new PC. Please help!

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: 2.626
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased a new PC (Windows 10) and want to move my 1Password 4 from my old Windows 7 PC. How?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kohlinger: You can download 1Password 4 from here, but the more important thing is that you move your data. If you have it in Dropbox, you'll just need to install that on the new computer first and let is finish syncing, then 1Password can open your exiting vault when you set it up. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• kohlinger
    kohlinger
    Community Member

Brenty: thanks for the response. The link you provided with downloads is for Mac computers. Is there a similar link for PC’s? Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kohlinger: Ugh. I'm so sorry! I totally typed M for Mac in the link when I meant W for Windows:

https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPW4

Which led you to the wrong platform from the complete list. Thank you for pointing that out. Again, I apologize for the error on my part. :(

This discussion has been closed.