Please need help i just signed up on the 12 july but i can not get 1password for windows

Options
ccloydjr
ccloydjr
Community Member
edited July 2018 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Please help me it seems that all i get is email with no help because i need to talk to someone. But it seems you don't have a customer support line any where. So to that end please call me and we can talk ok. my number here in TEXAS, USA is [Phone number redacted] it cant be that hard to do with cell phone calls. i signed up on july 12 and have not been able to move old passwords from 1password version 4 to version 7 for windows.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Please need help i just signed up on the 12 july but i can not get 1password for windows

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ccloydjr,

Thank you for getting in touch! I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with 1Password.

Since this is a public forum, I went ahead and removed your phone number from your post. Please be careful and do not share your phone number in public places.

We are overwhelmed with the support requests at the moment and we are unable to expand our support beyond email. I can see that we are already talking via email, so let's continue our conversation there. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: MIN-56221-421

This discussion has been closed.