Find not defaulting to "All"

kitmos
kitmos
Community Member
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
I thought that I read that a recent version would fix the find so that Command F would default to the "All" Folder? Or did just wish this? I’m using the most recent version.

Cheers,

Kit

Comments

• kitmos
    kitmos
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Is no one else having this problem?
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    The default for me here on 1PW 3.2.2 is "everything" and "common".
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    kitmos wrote:
    I thought that I read that a recent version would fix the find so that Command F would default to the "All" Folder? Or did just wish this? I’m using the most recent version.

Cheers,

Kit

I agree with MikhailT that the default should include all of your saved items in any vault. We do remember your most recent settings for the search, so perhaps yours is set to Search: Selected Section. If not then we'll gladly look into it further.
  • kitmos
    kitmos
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    I just did a search with “all” selected. Quit 1Password and relaunched it and it did NOT default to “all” but to another folder. Is there some preference that I’m missing? I don’t see “ Search: Selected Section.“

Cheers,

Kit
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    kitmos wrote:
    I just did a search with “all” selected. Quit 1Password and relaunched it and it did NOT default to “all” but to another folder. Is there some preference that I’m missing? I don’t see “ Search: Selected Section.“

Cheers,

Kit

When you say, ALL, you do mean everything right? I feel like you're using an old 1P2 and not 3 or something like that.

This is what it looks like,
    jFasBl.jpg
This discussion has been closed.