1Password 7 will not seem to operate properly--still using version 6---emailed support several times

Options
JM1
JM1
Community Member

1Password 7 won't function -- still using 6 -works perfectly. I have e-mailed support several times--done diagnostic reports---no one has ever called or contacted me to resolve this issue. If this is the way things have to be I would like a refund of the purchase price of 1Password 7 since it is non functional for me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password 7 will not seem to operate properly--still using version 6---emailed support several times

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @JM1! Sorry for the trouble you're having getting 1Password 7 working properly, as well as our response time. Since the simultaneous release of 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows we've had a large spike in support requests. We're working hard to get back to our usual snappy response times, but in the meantime, I hope you can bear with us. Thanks for your patience.

If you've written in several times to support@agilebits.com (or support@1password.com), it must have been from a different email address than this one, because I've just checked and we don't have any emails from you at this address. You should also have received an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thanks, and apologies again for the delay. :)

• JM1
    JM1
    Community Member
    Options

Here is the diagnostic report number [#SEZ-29614-472]

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JM1 - thanks for that. The last message I see in that thread is from my colleague Laura, who replied to your c****e@mac.com address on July 11. If you can't see the email in your inbox, please check your Spam or Bulk email folder, as sometimes overzealous spam filters can mark unsolicited email from us as junk.

• JM1
    JM1
    Community Member
    Options

• JM1
    JM1
    Community Member
    Options

The last communication I received was from Steve on June 27. I have never received any communication from Laura. Thank you! That e-mail address is valid.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JM1 - I have just re-re-sent the email to both the c****e@mac.com address and the j*****o@mac.com address. Please let me know if you received it (them).

• JM1
    JM1
    Community Member
    Options

• JM1
    JM1
    Community Member
    Options

I have not received either e-mail's

• JM1
    JM1
    Community Member
    Options

Still have not received any e-mails from you

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JM1 - Hmmm...that's very odd. I actually re-sent the email after your first reply saying you didn't get it. We use a common provider, so it's impossible these aren't being sent, as other team members are using it to send replies all day today (and I am as well). Can you see if perhaps you have inadvertently set up some rule or perhaps your mail provider (mac.com) has? We're not getting any undeliverable bounce-backs.

• JM1
    JM1
    Community Member
    Options

Lars--please try to send again ---I have turned off all spam filters. Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JM1: I've resent Steve's email instructions again. Also, I'm going to send you a private message here to see if there's a different email address that might work better for you. Let us know if you did not receive it.

ref: SEZ-29614-472

• JM1
    JM1
    Community Member
    Options

sure---go ahead ---I am receiving the notes that you have just sent about the e-mail address

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's good to know. I'll send to that address then, since that seems to work. :)

This discussion has been closed.