I need help with acessing one of my credit cards through 1password

I have done everything as the instructions show to change the cc address, login, and password for 1password and when I open 1pw click on the cc address use 1pw to fill in the login and password (of the newly saved information) I get something that tells me I must type in all information after 1pw has filled it in. What is going on????

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need help with acessing one of my credit cards through 1password

Comments

• Hi @JudyRust,

Thanks for writing in.

Are you saying that you've asked 1Password to fill in your Login item for your credit card site and after it does that, the site ask that all information must be filled in again?

Did you try focusing the password field and press the enter key?

• JudyRust
    JudyRust
    Community Member

Yes you are correct on the issue. When you say ‘focusing’ what is your definition? I would be willing to try once I understand.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JudyRust: Focus generally describes the app that has access to user input. Typically this is demonstrated by having it get the highlight colour on the title bar, and having the text cursor (where applicable). So, in this context, you should see the blinking cursor in the password field if it has focus.

This discussion has been closed.