1password stays minimized w10

1Password remains minimized in W10 randomly. to get it to re-activate i either have to re-boot the machine or terminate the 1Password in task manager. it still works in Chrome but i cannot get to the main app to go into different categories.

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: w10 1803
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:1password stays minimized w10

Comments

• Hi @willmari,

Thanks for reporting this.

Just to be clear, do you see 1Password icon on the task bar or only in the notification tray area?

I'm wondering if the window itself is minimized or 1Password is closed and minimized to notification. If the former, it could be a sign of 1Password showing up off screen. If that's the case, do you use multiple monitors?

• willmari
    willmari
    Community Member

Interesting idea. I am not connected with another screen but I believe the desktop is extended. Let me change that setting and I will see if it stops. Keep in mind that after I shut it down it does open on the main laptop screen and all is ok. Also, when right clicking on the bottom minimized icon, and pressing the X it does not close.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@willmari: Definitely give that a try and let us know. But how is it "extended" if there's not other screen?

• willmari
    willmari
    Community Member

It is a laptop and at times I connect it to a screen. I did make sure the configuration is for one screen only. I am waiting to see what happens. Keep in mind that even when I X out of the minimized screen it dies not go away. I have to either reboot or end the task. Even if off screen, it should close.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. That makes sense. :)

This discussion has been closed.