New look to Chrome browser extension and can't get to my vaults now

Options

I use 1Password 4 on my laptop and found out this morning that the browser extension for Chrome now looks different and I have lost access to my passwords. How do I restore those? Thanks.

1Password Version: 1Password 4 for Windows
Extension Version: 4.6.2.626
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@thomb: I'm not sure why or how it would look different, unless you installed something else. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the exact browser and extension versions you're using:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. And could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• thomb
    thomb
    Community Member
    Options

I updated to 1PW7 over the weekend and everything seems to be working now. Thank you.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@thomb - on behalf of brenty, you're quite welcome! Glad he was able to assist. :)

This discussion has been closed.