To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Unable to log in, zero answer from support emails

setigamer
setigamer
Community Member

My support ID is [#FGF-87929-282] was delivered to my email from my original support request. My secret key and passwords are on a laptop that is no longer in my possession. I have sent emails to support since June 23rd and have zero response. I am unable to use this product!
I am not able to log in to my account on the website. Please help.

Vic

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

I'm not an AgileBits employee, so I have no idea how long you have been waiting. Currently there are very many requests for support, and as the staff work from oldest to newest it may take several days for a reply. But hopefully you will get a reply soon.

However, if you do not have a copy of your Secret Key and Master Password, nothing can be done. It is one of the security features of 1PW that AgileBits cannot reset anything.

Of course, if you have your data on another device (such as a smartphone or on Dropbox) then something can be done. And AgileBits can help you start over if you have no way of recovering your secret jey.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @setigamer :)

As @danco said, we currently are rather swamped with support requests as a result of the release of 1Password 7, so responses are a little slower coming than we usually like them to be. I see that my colleague Mathieu has recently responded to your email. In order to not duplicate our efforts, let's continue the conversation there.

ref: FGF-87929-282

• setigamer
    setigamer
    Community Member
    edited July 2018

IT'S NOW JULY 22. EDITED
    Ok I found the email you mentioned, it's been a hellish month with the Spring Creek Fire in So. Colorado. My folks got caught up in that.
    I have requested my account data be deleted permanently, I responded to Mathieu's email. Please expedite if you find this first eh?

Thank you for the help.

Vic

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@setigamer - I'm sorry it's been a tough month; hope your folks are OK. It looks as if Mathieu has already replied to you via email. Let's keep the conversation going over there, if you don't mind. Especially at times like these, when we've got a surge of support requests, if we have to stop and coordinate multiple responses to the same request/question amongst multiple teammates across multiple points of contact, it adds confusion and slows support times for everyone, including you. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.