Update notes?

My 1Password X is now on 1.9.6 but the update notes only have up to 1.9.2. That's at least two versions that don't have any notes.

Actually when I go into 1Password X it says version 0.0.2 now. So that's strange.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

My 1Password X is now on 1.9.6 but the update notes only have up to 1.9.2. That's at least two versions that don't have any notes.

@maquinn78: Thanks for getting in touch! I'm sorry for the confusion. As always, you can find all of the release notes on our update site:

https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/B5X#beta

Actually when I go into 1Password X it says version 0.0.2 now. So that's strange.

Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member
    edited July 2018

Yep here you go.

Also when I posted yesterday those update notes were not up to date. They appear to be now. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@maquinn78: I don't believe we ever actually had a "version 0.0.1" of 1Password X. I wonder if there's a problem with your browser. What version is that? :lol:

As far as 1Password X itself, the release notes link I posted above definitely has both 1.9.6 and 1.9.7. And you can always get the latest beta here as well. Anyway, let me know what you find. :)

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member

Is Snow Leopard the new Project Name?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018

Yup. :lol:

Edit: Oops! I misread your comment. I thought you were just pointing out the Snow Leopard reference. It's a joke about "0 new features":

• protozzx0
    protozzx0
    Community Member

Hmmmmmmzzzz. This is way the version says for mine (latest beta)

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member

@brenty my Chrome version is Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit).

@yokk yep that's what mine says too.

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know @yokk, @maquinn78. I will pass your report onto the development team.

This discussion has been closed.