+1 please.

• peri
    edited February 2017

You got it! I'll go ahead and add your :+1:

• thekashifmalik
    thekashifmalik
    Community Member
    edited July 2017

Android Wear Support would be awesome. It'd be great for when you're traveling and lose your phone but need your passwords!

+1

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

We don't currently have any plans for this, but thanks for letting us know you'd like us to add Android Wear in the future.

• HyenaBeans
    HyenaBeans
    Community Member

I know I'd certainly enjoy adding support for Android Wear, so consider me throwin' in my +1 for this! :>

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know! It isn't something we have plans for right now, but we'll keep this in mind as we develop 1Password in the future. :)

• aatif
    aatif
    Community Member

Now that Android Wear 2.0 has stabilised, may be more practical to revisit this idea. Would be super useful for us!

• Hey @aatif! We're not currently working on Android Wear support, but I'll pass your request on the team. Thanks!

• Ian.W
    Ian.W
    Community Member

2 years later are we still the poor relation when it comes to watch support? Enpass has had it for ages!

• Hi @Ian.W. I can't say if we'll be able to add Android Wear support any time soon, but I'll pass your request on to the team. :)

• carlylemiii
    carlylemiii
    Community Member

Add one more request to the pool...

If feature parity between Android and iOS is a goal, it only makes sense to have parity between Android Wear and watchOS. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I'm not sure that follows logically, given the relative success of each. Even as a nerd I can count on one hand the number of people I know who actually have an Android Wear device. But certainly that could change in the future. :)

• Janis
    Janis
    Community Member

Now that Android Wear 2.0 has stabilised, may be more practical to revisit this idea. Would be super useful for us!

+1

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Not something we currently have plans for, but thanks for letting us know it's something you'd like us to work on in the future. :)

• Janis
    Janis
    Community Member

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

• dailen
    dailen
    Community Member

I would just like to see 2FA support through android watches akin to how Enpass supports it, will finally let me cut loose of using other apps for 2FA. Having this on a smart watch may sim like a gimmick, but when you're in IT and have 2 dozen 2FA accounts it gets used a LOT. It's heartbreaking to see the apple ecosystem get this before android :'(

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dailen: I'm sorry if it seems unfair, but with Apple Watch we have essentially a single device to target. We are not currently working on supporting Android Wear, but it's something we'll continue to evaluate if it becomes popular in the future. Thanks for letting us know it's something you'd use.

• m3gg3b
    m3gg3b
    Community Member

@peri +1 vote for this

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for letting us know it's something you'd like us to work on. :)

• MikeWo
    MikeWo
    Community Member

I would also like to add my voice to requesting at least the ability to have MFA show up on the watch. I'm currently NOT using 1Password as my MFA app at all because it does not offer this feature. I'm using a combination of 1Password for my passwords and then Google Authenticator to hold the MFA tokens. This also means I also have to manually add MFA tags to all the sites where I set up MFA in 1Password so that it doesn't give me the warning about MFA not set up. This isn't just that the Android app doesn't support android wear, it's that I have to do extra things because it doesn't have that support.

I don't see a likelihood of needing to look up a password on my watch, but having MFA codes easily accessible via Google Authenticator on my Android Watch has been awesome and something I use multiple times a day. I wish 1Password offered this capability so that I could store this info in ONE place.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the feedback. We don't currently have plans to build an Android Wear app, but if and when we do it's good to know the specifics of what people are looking for.

• lixi
    lixi
    Community Member

+1 vote for this

• Thanks for the request! I'll pass this on to our team.

This discussion has been closed.