1P mac v6 - I created a few new vaults - but how can I see them on IOS 1Pv7?

dealtek
dealtek
Community Member

1P mac v6 - I created a few new vaults - but now how can I see them on IOS 1Pv7?

in IOS v7>settings it shows primary vault only stored in dropbox - but nothing else?

also in DBOX there is only the 1 main vault as always - what do i need to do on MAC to get these to show in IOS v7?

1Password Version: mac v6 ios v7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: sierra and IOS
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @dealtek

In order to access these standalone vaults from other devices you'd need to set them up to sync using Dropbox, starting with the Mac:

Sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• dealtek
    dealtek
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

I checked your link - thanks
    So I saved the additional Vaults on dropbox - in the same same folder.
    They showed up in iOS so I was able to add them.

On my other Mac - I see the new vaults I can sync.
    But I don't see a way to add them to 1P v6.8.9
    when I go to prefs>sync only shows primary.
    I also un-synced from DBOX as a test and re-synced but the other vaults didn't show on the left side...

Q: What should I do to add them the the 2nd Mac?
    Q: ALSO in IOS now that the vaults are synced - how do I live switch from one to another? - I don't see how to do this...

• dealtek
    dealtek
    Community Member

IOS solved: just press the 1P icon top left and you can switch vaults on the fly - Very Nice!

Now I just need to know how to sync additional vaults on my other Mac 1p v6?

• Thanks for the update @dealtek. You can add the other vaults to 1Password on the Mac by double clicking on them.

Ben

• dealtek
    dealtek
    Community Member

Thanks - you said: You can add the other vaults to 1Password on the Mac by double clicking on them.

Do you mean double clicking on them from dropbox folder? I don't see them anywhere else in 1P...

• dealtek
    dealtek
    Community Member

seems to work - I double clicked on them from dropbox folder - I guess all is good.

• Yes indeed, double clicking on a vault in Dropbox will add it to 1Password. Thanks again for the update. Glad to hear that worked. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.