Unable to communicate with server - android

Options
spaw
spaw
Community Member

All content was transferred from my old phone to my new s9. When I opened 1Password, a page with four options to activate was displayed. After scanning my data and entering my master password, I clicked the 1Password.com option. An error message stated Unable to communicate with server.... I tried it on wifi and through 4G LTE. Nothing worked. I tried the other three options and none of them worked. I tried the same procedure on a different new s9 and a file popped up that allowed access to 1Password - no error message. I have contacted 1Password support via the email contact page twice about this, first time on July 6 but have received no response. Where's the tech support?

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @spaw! We see your email, and Trace and I will have you covered there. Thanks and sorry for the trouble. :)

• spaw
    spaw
    Community Member
    Options

The team figured out that, unbeknownst to me,
    I was using an old sign-in address. I retrieved the current sign-in from My Profile and was able to login with no problem. Thank you team!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! Thanks for the update! On behalf of all of us here, you're welcome. And thanks for your support. We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.