CMD+\ and non-US keyboard layouts

Options

Hello,
what needs tbd to get "CMD+\"-effect of filling out to work on Macs with non-US keyboard layouts?
Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018
    Options

@kai1pwd: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You can customize the keyboard shortcut in 1Password for Mac Preferences > General. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• kai1pwd
    kai1pwd
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty, thx for your quick response and the hint!
    Indeed I notice now the default setup over there, which is CMD + $, and it works :)

Beforehand, I stumbled over that page https://blog.agilebits.com/2013/04/29/1password-keyboard-shortcuts-mac-pc-power-users/ noticing the information for a German layout it's CMD+#, which I tried on my Swiss German one, but which apparently also was not the valid one, also would # result in a pretty awkward shortcut on a Swiss German layout too.

But good to see now the CMD + $ combo (which on a US layout would be in return not so comfy).
    Thanks though that it could be remapped, if wanted.
    Inquiry can be closed.
    Cheers

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018
    Options

@kai1pwd: Totally! Different keystrokes for different folks. Glad to help. We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

But if you want to go all-in on the keyboard, you may also be interested in the other keyboard shortcuts you can use in 1Password. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.