Locked Out Need Support

lockoutbug
lockoutbug
Community Member
edited July 2018 in Families

Hi Team 1Password. I have locked myself out its been about 12 hours since I sent my first help ticket but all I have received so far is an automated response. Do you guys still support 1password? I think I have come across a bug in the system or at least deeply flawed process that allows a user to accidentally lock themselves out. Is there any way you can help?

ref: VUU-41416-957

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• lockoutbug
    lockoutbug
    Community Member

Hi -> if you are curious here is my trouble ticket that your system generated #VUU-41416-957. Since I haven't received any response from anyone I have sent an email to Jeff Shiner. I know it seems a bit much. But maybe he will get someone from your team to respond.

• Hi @lockoutbug

We respond to support inquiries in the order that they are received (from oldest -> newest) and generally respond to all inquiries within ~24 hours. When you start multiple support inquiries or respond to the same inquiry multiple times without having heard from us that bumps you to the end of that queue, as your message will appear to only be as old as your most recent message (which now at this point is only 1 hr old).

We'll be in touch ASAP but for the future to get the fastest support possible please avoid making multiple inquiries. It slows the support process down for everyone, including you. :)

Thanks.

Ben

• lockoutbug
    lockoutbug
    Community Member

Hi still no help from anyone at the company. As you can imagine this is a serious issue for me at least. I have paid you guys my money. My last post was closed out with the promise that I would be contacted "ASAP" but no one has contacted me. Its been a day since I wrote my initial help post submission and submitted a ticket. I can see other people getting support in some way but none for me. I am begging you to please connect with me.

I am a paying customer with a family account.

Does it even matter . . . .

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• @lockoutbug

Laura responded to your email inquiry over an hour ago. Please check your email.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.