Newly upgraded to 1Password 7. Re-installed browser extensions don't work.

Options

Hi- I've recently upgrade to 1Password 7 with both a local vault and also a 1Password family account. I've re-installed the browser extensions in both Chrome and Safari, and neither works. When I click the extension icon in the toolbar, the browser sort of flashes for a split second, but nothing happens. No drop down or pop up menu or anything. This is the same in both browsers. When I click the 1Password menubar icon in OS X, the first "suggested item" for me is to install the chrome browser extension. Which is already installed. So something isn't working properly. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extensions several times, restarting the browser in between, etc. Laptop has also gone thru a reboot this morning. Nothing has solved it yet.

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: folder

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad to hear that restarting helped get everything back in order again. Just make sure that you don't have multiple copies of 1Password hanging around, as macOS may launch the wrong one and cause some more headaches. We're here if you need us though. :)

This discussion has been closed.