3rd party app integrations (Alfred, LaunchBar, etc) [3rd party apps will need to update]

1235»

Comments

• :+1:

• tonywatkins
    tonywatkins
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

I'm not sure whether this is the same problem or a different one: recently saved logins are not showing up in Alfred. When I look in ~/Library/Caches/Metadata/1Password, I see a folder for each vault as I expect, but when I look in the one which corresponds to my primary vault, the most recent file is dated 21 May 2018, though I've saved a few logins since then. I noticed because I tried to do open and fill in Alfred (forgetting that it's not working in Chrome at the moment) for a login I saved yesterday, but it's just not showing in Alfred.

I've tried unchecking and checking third party integrations in 1P and resetting the 'discover automatically' setting in Alfred, and even rebuilding the macOS metadata, but it seems that 1P is not creating the metadata file for Alfred to use?

Tony

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tonywatkins: Which versions of 1Password and Alfred are you using?

• tonywatkins
    tonywatkins
    Community Member

1Password 7.0.4
    Alfred 3.6.1
    MacOS 10.13.5

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tonywatkins: The fixes for this are in 1Password 7.0.5, currently in beta. You can opt-in to that in Preferences > Updates. And I believe you'd also ned to be running the prerelease version of Alfred as well, since it contains changes on their end to work with the latest version of 1Password. Let me know if that helps in your case too.

• @tonywatkins,

You'll also need Alfred 3.6.2 betas in order for this to work.

• tonywatkins
    tonywatkins
    Community Member

OK, thanks guys.

• tonywatkins
    tonywatkins
    Community Member

It appears to work fine with the two betas. Thanks for your help.

• Hi @heihachi88 ,

Thanks. That's not an issue with 3rd party apps per se, but it is always exposed by 3rd party apps. See our reply in that topic thread for more details.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• heihachi88
    heihachi88
    Community Member

I just noticed, when i restart my mac, 1p site.com doesn't work, i have to launch 1password and enter the password, is that expected behavior?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@heihachi88: You mean you need to unlock 1Password using your Master Password?

• heihachi88
    heihachi88
    Community Member

Yes, indeed

• Hi @heihachi88 ,

It should launch 1Password and ask to unlock. Is it not trying to launch 1Password?

Thanks,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.