sync from desktop to mobile stopped. Tried Dropbox, iCloud etc. Desktop data stored differently?

widorgel
widorgel
Community Member

I see multiple threads with the same problem. I also don't get changes or new items from desktop on my iPhone anymore. Running recent desktop versions (6.8.9) and latest iOS app (7.1.1). As a test I changed the date in a credit card item.

The weird thing is: is checked and the files in the cloud storage are updated when I change something on the desktop. If I dig into the band.js files I see their last modification date has been changed. I also tried a hard manual copy of the complete vault file 1Password.opvault to the cloud storage options. I disconnected the Sync on my phone (deleting local storage it states), and select the sync method of my choice again. And again: after having synced back all data I see unaltered data (the old credit card date) in all cases (Dropbox, iCloud). It makes we wonder whether something has changed in the way changes are stored in the vault on the desktop, where the mobile app version somehow cannot see these changes?

Also, my syncing always worked without problems, I really think there is something broken in the software at the moment.

1Password Version: 6.8.9 / 7.1.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.4.1
Sync Type: dropbox, icloud

Comments

This discussion has been closed.