Feature Request--Support for third login credential

Options
plmorgan66
plmorgan66
Community Member
edited August 2018 in 1Password in the Browser

There are several websites that I access which require three fields for login rather than than the usual username and password. Typically, these are sites that third-party companies that provide employee services for my employer, or in one case a third party financial service provider used by my personal financial advisor. See my attached screen capture for an example. There's no good way to handle this currently in 1Password--autofill fails to plug credentials into the correct fields and I can't add the additional field to my 1PW login record in the upper section along with the user ID and password, making it a bit less obvious that it's a required login field of for the particular website.

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: OS X (Sierra and High Sierra
Sync Type: Families account

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @plmorgan66,

1Password can fill three or more fields when the Login item is saved within the browser. 1Password won't ever show all the fields at the top like it does with the username and password but the details are stored in the saved form details and unless there is something else happening, it should fill all three fields when you ask 1Password to fill. Now I can't say for sure without testing the page but unless that page is doing something weird 1Password should fill those three fields and even set the radio button if needed. I'm more than happy to test any particular page if needed. I would need a URL though and it may be you would fell uncomfortable sharing that in our public support forums. If that's the case you can reach out to us at support+extension@1password.com and if you add a link to this conversation we can pick it up from there and let you know what we find.

This discussion has been closed.