1Password X does not fill for Morgan Stanley website

Options

1Password X can save but not fill my username password at: https://login.morganstanleyclientserv.com/ux/

I've tried it a bunch of times. It used to work at least when I was using the normal 1Password desktop client, before I switched to 1Password X. Now however, neither seem to work for this site. I use 1Password X extensively for other sites and have used 1Password for years.

I have both 1Password desktop + it's Chrome extension and 1Password X installed and I mostly use 1Password X.

1Password Version: 1Password X 1.8.2 for Chrome
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6
Sync Type: Family
Referrer: forum-search:does not fill

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @willbarley,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know you're having an issue filling on this site. It looks like an issue was created for Morgan Stanley a couple of days ago, so you're not the only one having a problem filling there. Additionally, I was able to reproduce this issue and have added it to my list to troubleshoot and fix. I'll take a look this weekend and let you know what I find (and hopefully fix).

Thanks again,
    Beyer

• willbarley
    willbarley
    Community Member
    Options

@beyer , thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, thanks for bringing it up!

• dberk
    dberk
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem. Beyer, any update on the fix?

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

Nothing to share at this time, @dberk. Sorry about that. We have an open bug report for it and I can say that Morgan Stanley is a site that has historically given us problems from time to time, so this isn't unfamiliar territory. Hopefully we'll have a fix in place soon.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ 1Password
    Fort Worth, Texas

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#207

This discussion has been closed.