1Password for families 1 user multiple vaults, but only wan't to setup secondary vault another cpu?

Options

I have 1P Cloud account with just me 1 user, I want to add a second vault to use on a cloud desktop but I don't want this computer to ever have access to my primary 1 password account. Is there a way to do this so that the cloud desktop only has access to the secondary vault?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello, @1P_NewUser! With an Individual account, there's not really a great way to do this. You'd need to have a separate user on your account to limit access. If you're at all interested in 1Password Families, guests are a great way to give a particular machine limited access. I have a media box in my living room that is a bit more public than most of our devices, so I've set it up as a guest with the few Logins we need available there. Otherwise, your best bet would be to set up Travel Mode to have only that second vault marked as Safe for Travel. So long as you don't use the cloud desktop without Travel Mode enabled, it will never sync up your Personal vault (or any others besides those you mark Safe for Travel). This does require you toggle Travel Mode on each time you go to use your cloud desktop and that your other devices survive without other vaults while you're using it, so it's not a perfect solution, but workable in a pinch. :+1:

• 1P_NewUser
    1P_NewUser
    Community Member
    Options

I actually have this plan: You are on the Teams Plan, billed annually on April 12.

Paid users: 1 member

What are my options?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @1P_NewUser,

If you have a team account, you can use guests feature. Could you please give it a try and let us know if this is what you need? Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.