Blank page in new Chrome/Windows environment

Options
agent86
agent86
Community Member
edited August 2018 in Families

I've been using 1Password for millennia. I'm having a strange issue while trying to set up a new WIndows 10 environment (on a Mac Bootcamp partition, if it matters).

I installed Chrome. When it synced up it installed the 1PasswordX and regular 1Password extensions as part of the sync operation. 1PasswordX prompted me to sign into 1password.com. But when I press the sign-in button the page goes completely blank.

If I try to go to the .1password.com site for my family plan I also get the blank page.

I tried uninstalling the extensions and then installed the Windows app for 1Password. Then I installed the basic 1Password Chrome extension again.

No matter what I do all sign-in pages for 1password.com are blank for me in Chrome, including deleting all browser data and restarting multiple times.

This is not happening on another windows machine in chrome, and it isn't happening on a couple of other Mac's.

Oh, and it looks good in Microsoft Edge.

I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• agent86
    agent86
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, the problem went away on its own. I don't have any insight, but no longer have an issue.

Cheers.

• rob
    Options

Hi, @agent86. I'm sorry for the trouble there! That's a most perplexing issue. I'm glad it resolved itself, but if it happens again please let us know. :)

• agent86
    agent86
    Community Member
    Options

I will certainly let you know if it pops up again. I wonder if it was just a single misconfigured server, and it corrected itself when I got reassigned by the load balancer to a different server?

• rob
    Options

🤷‍♂️😄

This discussion has been closed.