Markdown support for Windows 10?

Options

Do you plan to add it? MacOS version has this nice feature...

1Password Version: 7.1
Extension Version: latest for today
OS Version: Windows 10 with latest updates
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @heihachi88,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, we do plan to implement Markdown support in the future, we do not have timeframe on this.

• heihachi88
    heihachi88
    Community Member
    Options

Also there's wox.one alternative to Alfred, is it possible to integrate with?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @heihachi88,

We'll look into Wox, we're not a fan of exporting some of your data on disk, so we want to find a better solution for that.

Is there a specific use case you can share on why you'd like 1Password to support Wox?

• heihachi88
    heihachi88
    Community Member
    Options

It's just convenience, like with alfred, you type 1p login item and it works. Also would be nice, if i could open my credit cards in windows, they just don't work

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @heihachi88,

Could you please elaborate on the credit card issue? Are you trying to open them via wox?

Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• heihachi88
    heihachi88
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Greg

When i click on the card - nothing happens.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @heihachi88,

It sounds like a completely different issue, so please shoot us an email about it to support+windows@agilebits.com. We will take a closer look and get back to you via email. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• MikeT
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi @heihachi88,

That's a known issue when your 1Password mini is connected to the browser (the bottom status shows it is connected to Chrome), it tries to see if it can fill the card card in instead of opening it in the main 1Password app. This will be fixed in a future update and there is no need to send us an email.

If you open 1Password mini from the desktop or other apps, opening the credit card will open in the main 1Password app.

ref: opw/opw#3149

• heihachi88
    heihachi88
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT

If i open 1password mini from the notification area (near the clock) and click on my card > it doesn't open 1password main window.

• MikeT
    edited August 2018
    Options

That's because you have to right-click on it to open it in 1Password, you can't double-click on it.

This discussion has been closed.