To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't access 1Password Account anymore

Options
oneilc
oneilc
Community Member

Hello,

I used to have a license to 1Password4 and 6 back in the day but I built a new PC last year and did not save my 1Password account information. I do not remember having a Secret Key but apparently I did when I went to try and sign in. I did not have 1Password installed on any other device other than my Desktop and MacBook. I tried all the guides on how to reset the account etc. but nothing has helped. I am hoping to have my previous account deleted so I can create a new account using the same E-Mail address as the other account. Is this something that can be done?

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @oneilc

Yes, that is something that can be done, but not here, as this is a public forum and we will be dealing with private information. What I would like you do do is send an email to support@1password.com with your forum username, a link to this thread and a brief explanation of the issue. You will get a response by BitBot with your Support ID. Post that ID here so that we can locate the email and we will be right with you.

• oneilc
    oneilc
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Corey_C and thank you for the response. I sent the E-Mail and the Support ID is [#KYM-27758-127]. Thank you again for your assistance with this matter.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Alrighty, thanks @oneilc. We will be right with you.

ref: KYM-27758-127

This discussion has been closed.