1Password X / Matillion GUI

One of my users has reported a strange interaction between 1Password X for Chrome and Matillion, an AWS ETL solution. When the user tries to create a new user in Matillion with 1Password X active, the "Name" box is highlighted red and he is unable to create the user. Disable the 1Password X plug-in and the problem disappears.

Screenshots:

Has anybody come across a similar issue? Is there anything I can do to fix the issue?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:matillion

Comments

• Hello @MaxBango,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I'm guessing that when we add our icon to the field, it causes some CSS and JS on the Matillion page to interpret it as an error. Perhaps they do something similar when there is an actual error and our <com-1password-op-button/> element is assumed to be their error element. From what I can tell there is no public page where I could test this so I'm going to have to stick with guesses for now.

I suspect you could work around this by simply removing the focus from the field before clicking the OK button. We only create our icon element when a field has focus, so I'd expect Matillion would allow 1Password to fill the fields and then be happy as soon as the icon disappears.

Please ask your user to give that a go and see how it goes. Thanks again!

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.