PC not syncing through 1password cloud to my iphone

Options

I have a individual subscription to 1password7, I have made several changes on my PC that are not showing up on my IPhone. On the PC 1password window it shows the following wording when I run my mouse over the small "cloud" icon at the top of the screen, "No network connection to 1lpassword currently available".

1. Am I correct that my data is being back up to a the 1password cloud ?

2. Would you please advise me how to remedy this situation ?

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10 -17134.165 V1803
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @1200gs,

Thanks for reporting this.

"No network connection to 1lpassword currently available".

That's the problem, there's something on your computer preventing 1Password from updating your 1Password account. Until this is resolved, you won't see any updates on other 1Password devices. 1Password needs to be able to reach 1Password.com domain on the secure HTTPS port (443).

Do you have any VPN, proxy, firewall or anti-malware solution that's not Windows Defender?

Am I correct that my data is being back up to a the 1password cloud ?

Yes but at the moment, it is blocked by a third party tool or network configuration on your computer.

• 1200gs
    1200gs
    Community Member
    Options

Solved ! You were correct, I had installed NordVPN. it kept kicking me off the internet so I uninstalled it, but did not reboot my computer. NordVPN set up messed with the port settings. After reboot, my mobile devices synced quickly. Now to figure out how to set up NordVPN correctely !! Thanks for your help !

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @1200gs,

The good news is that we did figure out what NordVPN was doing and added a workaround to 1Password 7.2 update coming soon to work with it.

We don't have a timeframe on when the update will be available but we have shipped the first release candidate to our beta update channel if you want to get it now. https://support.1password.com/betas/?windows

This discussion has been closed.