Verifying who is on family plan?

Terry_Bailey
Terry_Bailey
Community Member

I have family plan for 5, how do I verify my wife and son are on it? They may be on free version and not the family plan. If they are on free version, how do I migrate them into family plan without losing their data? Third, how do I see what's in one of my 3 vaults? Fourth, How do I change the name of a vault?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have the family plan for 5, how do I verify my wife and son are on family plan and not free trial?

Comments

• Hi @Terry_Bailey,

If you're using 1Password Families, you should be able to sign in to https://my.1password.com and choose People in the right sidebar. That should tell you who's on the account. As to whether they're using the 1Password Families account versus something else, you'll need to talk to them and look at their apps' settings to ensure that they're signed in to the correct account.

You should be able to see what's in an individual vault by selecting it specifically. How to do this specifically would depend on which app you're using. In the Windows and Mac apps, you can use the vault switcher in the upper left hand corner of your window, and choose that vault. It'll then only show you items for that vault.

To change the name of a vault, you can sign in to the website, click on 'Vaults' in the right sidebar, choose the vault in question, then click 'Edit Details' on the Vault Details screen. It'll allow you to change its name, description and icon.

I hope this helps.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.