why is my windows vault and android vault not syncing?

Options

Dear Support,

I have the Android app (v6.8) on my OP5 with Android 8.1.0 and the I have a Secure Note in my 1PW vault on my phone. However for some reason I do not know this secure note (and other notes) are not synced between my phone and laptop.

On my phone at Settings > Synchronisation. I still have enabled Synchronise with Dropbox. Does this matter? Can I turn it off? What are the consequences? I couldn't find this setting my 1PW for Windows.

I switched from the 1PW purchased version to the membership version a couple of months ago. Therefore I found it odd that this setting on my phone was still enabled.

Best regards,

Stef

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Membership?
Referrer: forum-search:sync

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @StefMooij,

Thank you for reaching out! :+1:

It is possible that in 1Password on your Android device, you have your old local vault (Primary). The contents of this vault will not show up in your 1Password account on other devices, so you will need to move the items from that vault to your 1Password account.

To get a better idea of your setup and confirm my hunch, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your devices:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the reports to an email messages addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com. Please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

• StefMooij
    StefMooij
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Greg,

I did just that. The BitBot Support ID is #SWE-65324-386.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Stef

• MikeT
    Options

Thanks, we got your email and will reply to it as soon as possible.

ref: SWE-65324-386

This discussion has been closed.