Version 6 on IOS

Options
RPRCIO
RPRCIO
Community Member

I am using Version 6 on a MacBook pro and iPhone 7. My phone is in for repair and I want to install version 6 on the loaner phone (7). What are my options, I can't restore to the loaner? Also, will have version 6 back on the original phone when I restore?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• RPRCIO
    RPRCIO
    Community Member
    Options

normally sync with WLAN

• Ben
    Options

Hi @RPRCIO

I'm not entirely sure I understand the question(s) here, but I'll try to answer the best I can based on what I think we're talking about here. First, it is unlikely that you were actually running v6 on your phone. Any phone running iOS 11 would've been auto-updated to 1Password 7 for iOS, or at least would've been offered that update. Unless you've intentionally been ignoring it that is more likely to be the version you were using.

You can download 1Password for iOS on your device here:

1Password on the iTunes App Store

To set it up to sync with your Mac via the WLAN server scroll down on the welcome screen and select that option. As for if your device will come back from repair with 1Password on it that would be a question for Apple or whoever is repairing it, but if it doesn't you can follow the above procedure there too in order to get back on track.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.