Version 7.2.576 fails on all accounts

Upgraded this morning to version 7.2.576 and it fails on all accounts. As already noted on another thread logins are not filled anymore using either Chrome or Firefox.

Also, in the application I see several other issues:

• sorting, e.g. on Date, doesn't work anymore
  • search fails

I've restored the previous version and the issues are all gone.

1Password Version: 7.2.576
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Folder

Comments

• Hi @kdbruin,

Thanks for reporting this.

There is a one-time database migration that happens after updating to 1Password 7.2, it may take up a few seconds to finish and then it'd go back to normal for good. It is not related to the extension issue though and we can't reproduce that specific issue. We'll need to see your diagnostics report; please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@1Password.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

As for your sorting/search issues, it sounds like the background sync is interfering with the main UI for a minute or so. This has been reported for the previous 7.1 update as well but to a smaller scale, we plan to address this completely in the upcoming 1Password 7.3 update. To avoid it, unlock 1Password, wait a minute for the sync to finish and then use 1Password, you shouldn't see it happen again.

• kdbruin
    kdbruin
    Community Member

Hello @MikeT,

Sorry for the long delay in answer but I had some rather urgent vacation days to burn ;)

I've upgraded again and after starting the application waiting about 3 minutes the issues I mentioned (both extension and sorting, etc) seem to have resolved.

So thanks for the pointers.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@kdbruin: Thank you for getting back to us! I hope your vacation was good. :)

Please try to use this temporary workaround until the next update. We are working really hard on it.

If there is anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• kdbruin
    kdbruin
    Community Member

As long as it works I will keep using the 7.2 version.

And yes, the vacation was nice and relaxing :)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@kdbruin: Thank you for understanding! :+1: :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.