In 1Password 7 my extension in Safari won't work.

Options
hawk713
hawk713
Community Member

In 1Password 7 my extension in Safari won't work. This closed discussion thread is exactly the same problem I am having on a shared notebook computer. Running Safari 11.1.1 I suspect the problem started when I install OSx 10.13.5 because everything was working fine a few weeks ago. Also when my wife uses 1Password under her Userid everything works fine. On my iMac everything works fine but my disk failed so we must share our notebook until apple support is finished repairing my desktop. We also have one family plan.

The 1password app works fine I just could not make the Safari extension work on my userid. When I tried to download a new extension that would not install a install the Safari extension. Safari shows the extension icon and states the extension is installed. Also, because I installed a new family plan I now show 2 private vaults, the first contains my life, the second vault is empty. That problem will also need attention.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSx 10.13.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi @hawk713, we have released a fix for this in 1Password 7.0.5, which is currently in beta. If you are running 1Password 7 from our website (not the Mac App Store) and would like the fix right now, you can go to Preference > Updates > Include beta builds. Please let us know if this successfully fixes your problem.

1Password 7.0.5 should make it to the stable channel later this week if you prefer to not use the beta release.

ref: apple-1428

• hawk713
    hawk713
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the response. I am running just fine on my iMac (back in service) & the MacBook problem can wait for 1P 7.0.5

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hawk713 - on behalf of JadC, you're quite welcome. :) Glad he was able to help you!

• hawk713
    hawk713
    Community Member
    Options

I have been charged for a new annual family membership on July 24, 2018 which I will not use. This occurred because I had an Apple Mac Problem that required installing a new operating system. Please reverse this charge as I only want 1 family account and am very happy to pay an annual fee for the great work that you folks do in working to keep me safe.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hawk713 - that's not something we can (or should!) conduct here in public on this forum. Please get in touch with our sales department at sales@1password.com and let them know about the issue, one of us will help get you sorted out. :)

This discussion has been closed.