Integrations grayed out in v 7.0.7 and MacOS 10.14 dev beta 7

Stempnakowski
Stempnakowski
Community Member

Since dev beta 6 and now 7 Enable Spotlight and 3rd party app integrations has been unavailable (grayed out). In spotlight preferences the Other category is checked. In System Preferences, Security & Privacy, Privacy tab 1Password has full disk access. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Each time I boot the system Launchbar complains that 3rd party integration isn't enabled in 1Password.

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: 10.14 dev beta 7
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @Stempnakowski

In 1Password > Preferences > Advanced do you have enable Spotlight and 3rd party app integration checked?

Ben

• Stempnakowski
    Stempnakowski
    Community Member

No. It's not available. That option under Advanced is grayed out.

• @Stempnakowski

Is 1Password locked? You can’t adjust this option while 1Password is locked. In addition in order to work with LaunchBar you’ll need at least v6.9.5. Please see this page:

Release Notes – LaunchBar 6

You’ll need the appropriate option selected within LaunchBar for 1Password 7. I hope that helps!

Ben

• Stempnakowski
    Stempnakowski
    Community Member
    edited August 2018

1Password isn't locked. Launchbar is 6.9.5 (6163).

• @Stempnakowski,

If you notice in the main window you are read-only. Advanced features such as spotlight & 3rd party integration are only available if you've purchased a license or are a 1Password account subscriber.

• Stempnakowski
    Stempnakowski
    Community Member

This is a Mac App Store version. So disabled in that version?

• @Stempnakowski,

The Mac App Store version doesn't have a standalone license available, nor is it free.

The Mac App Store has an in-app subscription or you can purchase a license using the version available from https://1password.com/downloads.

This discussion has been closed.