To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Master Passwort wird auf Website und iPad nicht angenommnen

Options
jog
jog
Community Member

Auf dem iPhone funktioniert das Master Passwort. Auch einen Änderung ist möglich. Allerdings wird das Kennwort weder auf dem iPad noch auf der Website akzeptiert.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @jog! I'm sorry for the trouble you're having just now. I can't be sure from just your description, but it sounds as if you may have created a 1password.com account but used a different Master Password for it, and still kept your old vault with your previous Master Password on your iPhone. Is that possible?

On your iPhone, open Settings > Vaults and see if there's only your 1password.com vaults, or is there also a vault called "Primary" or something similar? If so, and if you cannot sign into your account if you visit it in a browser on your Mac, then you'll need to delete your current account and create a new one. If this is the case, do NOT do anything (yet) with your data on your iPhone, as it's you only way to access it, currently. Let me know what you discover.

This discussion has been closed.