1Password X + 1Password Desktop Clients

Options

Hello :)
I don't found any response so i create a new topic and i apologize if you already responded to this question.
After tested extension and client i have found one thing i don't like and i need response.
Why 1Password X don't make a connection with the desktop client like 1Password extension ?
For me 1Password X is better on many point (like having 1password icon in input)
But because there's no connection with the client you have to type your password two time :(
i know 1password X is substitute to the client but have both is very pratical.
So do you planned to improve the basic extension or add the possibility to connect the client with "X" version

Thank

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Nsbx! Thanks for joining us in our forums – it's great to see you here. 🙂

You're right, at the moment 1Password X does not communicate with the 1Password Mac and Windows apps at the moment. This is certainly something we'd like to do in the future as it would be great to only need to unlock once and have both apps unlock simultaneously.

We have a ways to go to get there but it's something we talk about a lot internally and I hope we can get there sooner than later.

Take care and have yourself a great weekend. 👋

++dave;

• Nsbx
    Nsbx
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah ! This is great :D
    Thank for your response have a nice weekend too :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Dave, you're welcome, and thanks for your feedback and support. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.