I purchased the iOS app, as I thought that was to give me access on Windows, Mac, Linux. What gives?

I just paid for the iOS Phone app through the in-app purches ($9.99). There are no Pro features I want or need other than accessing my information in my browser across machines. But it looks like I did not get what I thought I was getting. :(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:purchased on ios app store

Comments

• It looks like I need an account with a revolving fee to get what I wanted. But I get the iOS app for free that I just paid $9.99 for, is there a way to reconcile this?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@FriskyDev The Pro features are limited to 1Password for iOS. They don’t grant you 1Password membership, access to 1Password on any other platforms, or any features for any other platforms. It sounds as though you were looking for 1Password membership, rather than the Pro features. If you’d like to apply the Pro features purchase amount toward a 1Password membership we can do that, if you subscribe directly through us (not through Apple). At present we’re unable to apply credits toward memberships paid for through App Store subscriptions. If you’d like to do that please reach out to our sales team for further details at [email protected]. With your email please include a link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/94601/

When you email in you’ll get an automated response with a support ID. Please post that ID here.

Thank you!

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file