To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Attachment

Options
paulomoraesjr
paulomoraesjr
Community Member

Please, how do I post files? I'm in the evaluation period, but I've already ordered the purchase and I can not.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi @paulomoraesjr

You can add files to 1Password using the Documents category. Creating an item in that category will allow you to add a file to that item.

I hope that helps!

Ben

ref: FBW-27445-438

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member
    Options

Ben, thanks for the feedback. Is it also possible to add files directly to the vault item? I saw the option in a video, but in mine it does not appear.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@paulomoraesjr: No. 1Password.com accounts use Documents, which are separate items. It sounds like the video was referring to an older vault format.

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member
    Options

Gi brenty, That's right, you killed the image. It was an old vault format, today, everything is separated as an item and then you link them to the vault.

Thank's brenty.

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member
    Options

brenty, Hi, That's right, you killed the image. It was an old vault format, today, everything is separated as an item and then you link them to the vault.

Thank's.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018
    Options

@paulomoraesjr

Could you please elaborate on what you mean when you say we “killed the image”? Which image are you referring to? We haven’t changed or removed any images from this thread.

It was an old vault format, today, everything is separated as an item and then you link them to the vault.

That is correct. Documents exist as separate items that can be linked to other items. This is different from the attachments feature that existed in previous incarnations.

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @brenty This image. Now I understood how it works, I was lost. You need to add the file to the documents and place it in your vault. Thank you for your help!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah, I'm sorry for the mixup there. Glad to hear that you were able to add it. It sounds like you should be all set, but if you have any other questions we're here for you. :)

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member
    Options

Your comment will appear after it is approved.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @paulomoraesjr. It appears some of your comments got stuck in the spam filter. I've now corrected that. Thanks for the update.

Ben

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben, that's right. For some reason he stayed on the spam filter, thank you Ben, for normalizing.

• Ben
    Options

You’re welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.