To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I created a membership account and now every entry I have ever put into password is showing double.

Options
MishaPF
MishaPF
Community Member

I created a 1Password account and now all my previous entries are showing double how do I fix this

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I created a membership account and now every entry I have ever put into password is showing double.

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @MishaPF

The likely issue behind this is that you still have your old standalone "Primary" vault still on your device. That Primary vault is your old vault that you used to use prior to using a 1Password membership. The migration process doesn't so much move your data as it does copy it to the new membership vault. So what you have now are two vaults both with the same data in them. The final step of the migration process is to delete that old Primary vault.

Open 1Password and, in the top menu bar, click Vault>Switch to Vault>Primary and then Vault>Delete Vault. That should take care of the duplicates issue.

• MishaPF
    MishaPF
    Community Member
    Options

So one vaulat says my name and there is a tab that says: Personal. The other says On iCloud and it says: Primary. Just to be clear, I'm deleting my iCloud backup? The one that says Primary?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

@MishaPF

You are removing that "Primary" vault from your 1Password application, yes. The actual encrypted data itself will remain on iCloud until you choose to remove it. So if anything were to happen and you needed to restore it, it would still be there.

• MishaPF
    MishaPF
    Community Member
    Options

Gotcha

• Ben
    Options

Please let us know how it turns out. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.