I have an iPhone 6s, in your security settings there is no touch ID enable.

Options
Tyler55
Tyler55
Community Member
edited August 2018 in iOS

6s no settings security no Touch ID enable. How do I turn on touch ID. Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: I have aiPhone 6s in your sitting security there is no touch ID enable.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Tyler55

I'd be happy to help with that. Could you please tell me:

1. What version of 1Password do you have installed?
    2. What options do you see in 1Password > Settings > Security? Can you post a screenshot?

▷ How to take a screenshot

Ben

• Tyler55
    Tyler55
    Community Member
    Options

Ver7.1.1 no sitting on iPhone 6s on my iPad yes have the sitting for Touch ID work great.

• Tyler55
    Tyler55
    Community Member
    Options

Ver 7.1.1 My iPhone 6s no setting for Touch ID. ON MY IPad yes have the setting it work great.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2018
    Options

Okay, version 7.1. What options do you see in 1Password > Settings > Security on the iPhone? Can you please post a screenshot of that screen?

Ben

• Tyler55
    Tyler55
    Community Member
    Options

Try to upload it fail, screenshot will not upload.

• Ben
    Options

I’m sorry to hear that. Could you please email it to us at support+forum@1password.com? When you do you’ll get a support ID back. Please post that ID here.

Thanks.

Ben

• Tyler55
    Tyler55
    Community Member
    Options

I delete the app and reinstall had to set up a touch ID is not there. And re-sync my passwords.

• Tyler55
    Tyler55
    Community Member
    Options

Couldn’t upload the screenshot. It fail

• Tyler55
    Tyler55
    Community Member
    Options

I have purchased version two from y’all for years ago, I purchased from the Apple store years ago, now I have to buy a prescription service wow My phone automatically updated version seven do I have to pay a prescription service, and why.

• Ben
    Options

@Tyler55

Could you please email the screenshot to us at support+forum@1password.com and then when you get a support ID post it here? Also: you do have Touch ID set up to unlock the phone, correct?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.