I have licenses for 1P on my PC and Mac. I'd like to get the subscription version.

I have licenses for 1P on my PC (v4.6.0) and my Mac (v5.0.1). My Windows version has not been updated for years.
I'd like to move to the subscription versions. Do you offer discounts for users wishing to upgrade? Is there a family subscription?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have licenses for 1P on my PC (v4.6.0) and my Mac (v5.0.1). I'd like to move to the subscription

Comments

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator

There is a family subscription.

But I don't think there are any current discounts, though I could be wrong.

There is a thirty day trial period for both individual and family membership.

If paid annually, the individual membership is the equivalent of $2.99 a month (if you actually pay monthly, it's more expensive) and family membership is the equivalent of $4.99 a month. Family membership covers five people (with a low extra fee if there are more than five in your family).

Both individual and family cover all platforms, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, which makes them very good value for anyone with both Mac and Windows.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

In addition to what danco said I'd encourage you to reach out to our sales team at [email protected] to see about any discounts.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file