Categorize with tags

Options

Hi there,

We are using tags to categorize our passwords. Is it possible to get more functions to make it more easy for us?
1) Add a tag when adding a new password
When we save a new password via the quick way, it only shows 'name', we also want to add a tag immediatly
2) Report for logins without tag
How can we see which items doesnt have a tag?

Thanks,
Laura

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @lauralisa,

Can you tell us which 1Password app, and which version of it you're using? We'll be able to get you a better answer with that.

Thanks

Rick

• lauralisa
    lauralisa
    Community Member
    Options

Im using 1Password in Chrome, the latest version...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lauralisa: Please be specific. There are multiple versions of 1Password that can be used with Chrome. Please tell me the exact OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using:

Find your version

Thanks in advance! :)

• lauralisa
    lauralisa
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

Ok :)
    Im using Windows 10
    Chrome versie 68.0.3440.106
    1password extension 1.10.0

gr, Laura

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lauralisa: Ah, that explains it. I'm sorry for the confusion there. You're using 1Password X. While it does not currently have a place to view all of your tags, if you type the name of a tag into the search box it will find all of its items. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• lauralisa
    lauralisa
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brenty, thank you :)
    But I think its a bit different...

I use the extension and the online version.

For the extension:
    It would be so great if we could add a tag immediatly when saving a new login.

For the online version:
    It would be so great :) if we could open a list/report of items without a tag.

Hopefully this clarifies it!

Regards,
    Laura

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018
    Options

@lauralisa: Ah, thanks for explaining. It isn't possible to edit items directly in 1Password X, but if you select Edit when viewing its details that will take you right to it in the 1Password.com web interface. You can make any changes you want — including tags — there. But I agree that it would be nice to be able to do that right in 1Password X. Hopefully that's something we can add in the future, and make search even more powerful too. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.