1Password data does not synce between devices

I have been using the 1Password App mainly on my Windows Laptop. When I update a password on the 1Password app on my laptop, the new password is not synced on the the 1Password app on my desktop pc nor on my Android device. On the other devices, the App does open with my Master Password, but the data there is way outdated. What shoul I do?

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android, Windows 7, Windows 8
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password data does not synce between devices! When I update a password on the 1Password app on my laptop, the new password is not synced on the the 1Password app on my desktop pc nor on my Android device.

Comments

• @ottico: With sync trouble, it's best to take a look at some diagnostics from all of your devices. The source of your trouble might be on the laptop, but it may be elsewhere as well, so this sort of background information helps us ensure we have a complete picture of where you're starting from and can ensure we're pointing you in the right direction. To that end, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Do not post your diagnostics here, but do attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include a link to this thread. That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  If you post that number here, we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :+1:

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :chuffed:

• ottico
    ottico
    Community Member

Thank you for your help! I have done what you instructed. Yet, after sending the mail with the various diagnostic files to support+forum@agilebits.com, I have not received an automated reply with a Support ID number...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ottico: If you used this email address, it was never received. If something else, check your spam folder, as the autoresponse may be there.

• ottico
    ottico
    Community Member

I checked my spam folders, and also there found no autoresponse with a Support ID number. The original thread was posted on https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/88674/1password-data-does-not-synce-between-devices .

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@ottico: I have found a Diagnostics Report from your Android device on our side (you have used a different email address to send it). I sent a reply to that message just now. Could you please check your inbox and share a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC in a return email?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: BBK-38838-893

• silverglow
    silverglow
    Community Member

I am having the same problem. My 1PW 4 does not sync across my phone and other laptop. Can I have some help with this please?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@silverglow: Can you be more specific? To be clear, the 1Password desktop apps do not sync data in local vaults; you'd need to set that up yourself to sync, using Dropbox for example:

How to sync 1Password with Dropbox

Otherwise, without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the exact OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.