1Password not auto-filling at ArtTutor.com

Options

I don't know if there's something I can do to fix this, but I go to arttutor.com choose the sign in option and get 1Password to autofill. On Safari on Mac, the username fills, but not the password. On iOS, neither field fills in. Is there something I should do to the entry in 1Password to make this work correctly?

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1Password Families

Comments

• sdjmchattie
    sdjmchattie
    Community Member
    Options

I suspect this might be because they don't obscure the password field's characters by default. Perhaps 1Password dislikes filling passwords into non-obscured fields?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sdjmchattie,

If you save a Login item from inside the browser 1Password should be able to fill the fields. Their very odd choice in page design does mean that all of 1Password's standard filling approaches will fail as we won't normally consider a text field as a suitable place for a password. A Login item saved in the browser though will attempt to set the fields as they were at the time of saving and so fill both text fields. As they don't use a password field you'll need to manually save a Login item, our support page How to save a Login manually in your browser can help with this. Do you find a Login item saved this way does better?

This discussion has been closed.