Doesn't Auto Fill

toobs
toobs
Community Member

When I use the app on IOS for 1PW, and go to the password manager and tapped the site that I wanted to login to, it used to auto fill my username/password to the site, but it doesn't auto fill anymore. Is there a reason why this feature stopped working?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @toobs

Have you tried using 1Password in Safari?

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Does that work? Please let us know.

Ben

• toobs
    toobs
    Community Member

Hey @Ben,

It's been a while. I don't use Safari. Can I use the extension on Chrome in IOS?

• toobs
    toobs
    Community Member

Okay @Ben, I got a problem for your team to solve. I figured out how to use 1PW extension in Chrome in IOS and it auto fills my login and passwords to my sites, but when I try to login, the site tells me that my password is incorrect. I doubled checked on the Desktop that my in 1PW that my usernames/passwords are correct and they work fine on chrome on the desktop. Everything works great as usual, but when I try Chrome on IOS, I can't login. I tried Sarfari on IOS with the same sites and I have no issues at logging in with 1PW extension. Everything works fine, but nothing works on Chrome.

• @toobs

To be clear: none of your logins work in Chrome on iOS but they all do work in Safari on iOS as well as Chrome on your Mac? Is that correct?

Ben

• toobs
    toobs
    Community Member

Hi @Ben,

Pretty much, but I'm not on a Mac. I'm on a Windows 10 desktop.

• I'm on a Windows 10 desktop.

Okay, thanks for clarifying that.

That is very odd. Could you please make sure that there aren’t updates for either Chrome or 1Password in the App Store on iOS? Also what version of iOS are you using?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.