Only 1 of 2 website URLs show up on Android

K_nc
K_nc
Community Member

I have a "Password" item that contains 2 Website URLs. In Windows and IOS, both of them are displayed in the 1Password app, but on Android only the first one is displayed. Is this a known issue? Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 7.0
Sync Type: Account

Comments

• Hi @K_nc. Thanks for reaching out! 1Password for Android currently supports a single URL for an item, so any others won't sync. This is something we hope to support in the future, and I'll pass your request along. Let us know if you need anything else!
    ref: OPA-55

• WillG
    WillG
    Community Member

Hi @perl

Please support multiple URLs in the future. I only use 1Password on Android and the limited subset of features is annoying.

• Thanks, @WillG! I'll pass your request on to our team! We hope to support multiple URLs in the future!

• DJothi
    DJothi
    Community Member

Yes please add support for multiple Urls and attachments to android

• Thanks for the :+1:!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

+1

There are many domains (such as microsoft.com, live.com, skype.com, outlook.com, visualstudio.com) that share the same credentials. My company has different domains (one for intranet access and one for internet/public access) pointing to the same sites. 1P Win/Mac/X works fine with these configurations, while 1P Android fails to fill credentials (on domains #2-N) in Chrome because it reads only the first URL.

So this feature would be much appreciated, a "read-only mode" would be a great starting point.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I think that we'll probably just launch a revamped item editor with the features we want, but it's not a bad idea to start with something smaller like read-only if there are some kinks that need to be worked out before it's finished. Cheers! :)

• boushley
    boushley
    Community Member
    edited April 2018

Any progress on this one? Looks like this request has been around for at least a couple years now: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/56982/multiple-url-missing-in-android-app

I also really need this feature. It would be great to have the editor, but I agree with lammoth read only support would at least make the fill behavior on par with other platforms.

• boushley
    boushley
    Community Member

And to be clear, when I say read only I don't care if the url shows up in the editor, I just need it to be used for determining pages to fill on.

• Hi @boushley. This is supported in our beta version. Feel free to give it a try if you like!

• boushley
    boushley
    Community Member

@peri that's great to hear! What are the risks with the beta version? I am usually fully on board to work with beta software (as I am a software engineer) but I've been hesitant to use beta software for my password manager since it's such an important part of my daily work and I would be destroyed if the data were lost.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@boushley: While you're aware that there can be risks to using prerelease software, we try to minimize them by having code that interacts with the data which has been around for a long time and well-tested. But to be on the safe side, always maintain backups of your data. You probably already do! While you'll likely encounter some bugs, they're unlikely to be more than a temporary inconvenience. And in cases where they're more than that, we'll work to get them resolved quickly. :)

• leob
    leob
    Community Member

+1 for this one too. please.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018

@leob: Update to 1Password 7. ;)

• leob
    leob
    Community Member

I can't find it in the app store. Is it a beta ? When is the release date ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@leob: The stable version has been released already, but it may be that it hasn't propagated to the Google Play store in your area yet. Keep an eye out! :)

• leob
    leob
    Community Member

Ok, thank you.

• leob
    leob
    Community Member

I just looked. My Android app is 6.8.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@leob: Hang in there. Should be available to everyone shortly. :)

• leob
    leob
    Community Member

Cool. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.