Accessibility keeps turning off

mbsj
mbsj
Community Member

I recently migrated from LastPass to 1password and I'm trying to figure out all the similar and different feature. But I am having problems with the accessibility setting on my phone. I have a Huawei P20 Pro and the accessibility setting keeps turning off for the app. It is the only app I have this issue with, no other ones, such as LastPass, never turned off. (I'm not whining that LastPass work so why doesn't 1password, its just an example of an app that works :chuffed: ) And of course I only discover it once I need to login somewhere making it even more annoying. Any suggestions or ideas why this might be happening?

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.1.0
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mbsj. We have had reports of issues like this from other users with Huawei devices. In other cases, they've noted a built-in optimization app that was disabling 1Password. Do you see this on your device?

• mbsj
    mbsj
    Community Member

Hi @peri, thanks for the reply. I don't know of anything that would change accessibility. There is a battery optimisation app that tries to manage apps running in the background. I have now tried to disable that and will see what happens, you can always be surprised 😊 other than that I don't know of anything that tries to do any optimization on its own.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good. Indeed, you never know. 1Password won't turn itself off, so the trick is finding what's doing it. Please let us know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.