itunes connect doesn’t fill on iOS

Hi,

I could not get 1Password to fill the login page https://itunesconnect.apple.com/ on iOS. Login is recognized but not filled.

Tried in safari and Firefox on iOS. Did not have the chance to test it on a computer.

Cheers.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Ashokleyland: I know, bummer! With iframes, 1Password and any iOS extension cannot access it. That's a (not unreasonable) decision Apple has made for iOS. I don't expect that will change in the future, so it will be necessary to copy and paste.

However, it may be possible to fill there using iOS 12's new autofill feature, since Apple controls that. If you're running the beta, give that a try. :)

• Ashokleyland
    Ashokleyland
    Community Member

Oh sorry @brenty if that has been already answered and explained by the past.
    I don’t run the beta but I am willing to explore this as soon as iOS 12 will be out !!

Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Ashokleyland: No need to apologize! In fact, it's nearly impossible to even figure that out on an iOS device, which I think illustrates why Apple made this call: the user cannot tell the source of different elements on a website in a browser on iOS. Anyway, shouldn't be long before both iOS and 1Password have an exciting update for you. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.