Feat Request: Add "don't prompt again for user/site" to save login

Options
SaxDaddy
SaxDaddy
Community Member

I'll start by saying Thanks and I love 1Password. #dabomb

I have been tasked with some Salesforce admin work. I have to login to many different SFDC organizations often with different credentials that are only temporarily enabled. For these sites, I don't want to save the login information since next time, the password will be different. However, 1P prompts to save on each successful login.

Would it be feasible to add a checkbox saying something like "Don't prompt again for this user ID or site"? I mean hitting ESC 8-10 times less a day would really save me time... :p
TBH, it's just a little annoying and I wish 1P would give me the option to never ask again. Thanks for considering this.

1Password Version: 6.8.7 (687006)
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: OS X 10.13.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SaxDaddy -- that may be the single greatest avatar photo I have ever seen, speaking of #dabomb. :)

In regard to your actual request, there is an option in Preferences > Browsers that allows you to exclude certain domains from autosave prompts. I couldn't tell specifically from your question, but will that work for you?

• eoghanmcmanus
    eoghanmcmanus
    Community Member
    Options

Could this feature be enhanced to be a drop down menu selection in the auto-prompt pop-up window? Which would then automatically populate the list you have described above.
    Is it possible to then sync this across devices, so that if 'excluded' on mac then the same website/app is 'excluded' on android for example?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @eoghanmcmanus! Um...maybe? I'm not entirely sure I know what you're asking, but we can certainly consider it. We do tend to set a pretty high bar for more controls/preferences/checkboxes/toggles in 1Password's interface, so I'm not sure how much traction such a thing would get. After all, most users don't have many (if any) sites for which they have so many logins that they couldn't take a minute or two to type in a list in the existing Preferences pane above.

• rudy
    Options

@eoghanmcmanus,

The save prompt window already has a gear button on it that includes a menu item to no longer prompt for the given site. Sync is going to be a no at this point though.

This discussion has been closed.