To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Different prices for subscription?

RoWi69
RoWi69
Community Member

My trial for subscription has ended and now I want to start my paid subscription but I see different prices. On my phone it says I can subscribe for €4,49, on my MAC it says €3,99 and on the site it says €2,65 (VAT needs to be added but then it will give a different amount then the two others. How is that?

Ronald

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2018

Hi @RoWi69,

I suspect you're seeing:

A ) The difference in price between monthly billing and annual billing (should be ~20%)
    B ) The difference between prices that include VAT and prices that don't

€2,65 + VAT per month is the annually billed price for an individual membership when purchasing through our website and would be the way I'd recommend going (assuming you're looking at an individual membership). If you have further questions I'd recommend reaching out to our sales team directly at sales@1password.com as they'll have the ability to look up your account.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• enzoru
    enzoru
    Community Member

Hi, I thought I'd use this thread as I have a similar if not the same problem. And to answer @Ben already, no, that does not seem to be my problem.

So, I am due for renewal for a Family subscription.

My account (from website) is showing the price to be $5.99/month when billed annually.
    However, the "pricing" section on the website shows $4.99/month when billed annulally.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@enzoru: Hmm. I'm not seeing that here. Have you maybe added more than 5 people to the account, so you're paying for the additional family member? The pricing is the same for me for the annual plan whether I'm looking on the main website or inside my account.

• enzoru
    enzoru
    Community Member

No, it's just two of us.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@enzoru: Then that just doesn't make any kind of sense to me. I'll shoot you an email shortly so we can look into it.

ref: WCB-15753-523

• enzoru
    enzoru
    Community Member

Thanks. Bear in mind I also emailed sales, just in case things get mixed up.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

No worries. We'll figure it out. :)

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2018

Hi folks,

Just to clarify: even if you subscribe through 1Password.com instead of 1Password.eu we are still required to charge VAT if you are subject to it. :) VAT is not included in the generic pricing on the website, only in account-specific billing information.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.